pH meter - Bench Model - WN
To find out pH content of any kind of fabric/ textile material by adopting
- pH of fabric/garment can be found out by cutting the fabric to pieces and
boiling them in distilled water.
- Large back light LCD display shows mode indicators and help messages.
- Up to 3 points push-button calibration with auto-buffer recognition.
- Selectable pH buffer standards and temperature units.
- Automatically calculates and displays electrode slope after calibration.
- Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC) ensures highly accurate
measurements over the entire range.
- Automatic endpoint function freezes the stable measured values.
- Help message as a operational guide to helps you understand how to use
- Setup menu lets user customizes buffer standards, calibration points,
temperature units, automatic or manual hold function, auto-off feature
to meet personal preferences.
- Reset function can resumes all settings to factory default values.
- AATCC 81, ISO 3071, M&S C7, Next TM33;
[Our Instrument comes with Calibration certificate traceable to
NPL / NABL,
Warranty certificate and detailed user manual].