Shore Hardness Tester - Digital - A type
Soft vulcanised rubber & all elestometrics such as rubber, etc. hardness can be
found out from this instrument.
- Shore-Hardness is defined as the resistance offered by rubber and similar
materials to the penetration of a hardened steel truncated cone (Shore-A).
- Useful instrument in spinning mills to measure hardness of rollers. Used
in ring frame/ draw frame/ roving frame etc.
- Soft vulcanized rubber and all elastometrics, such as: natural rubber, SBR,
neoprene, nitrile rubbers, flexible polyester, cast resins etc.
- Also used for wax, felt, leather & other materials such as cheese cones in
- Digital display with battery operated.
- Pin type indenter is provided.
- For Hard rubbers like Plastic Vinyl sheet etc. type D is used.
- Wooden casing to house the instrument safely is given..
- DIN 53505, ASTM D 2240, ISO 7619;
[Our Instrument comes with Calibration certificate traceable to
NPL / NABL,
Warranty certificate and detailed user manual].